Student Services & Technology
The Master of Industrial Distribution student services team is dedicated to make your transition back to the classroom as smooth as possible. We understand that you have a full-time job, family and studies. We want you to focus on your studies while we take care of the rest.
Our dedicated student services team will provide the following services:
- Registering for courses.
- Textbook & course material delivery.
- Residency Week logistics including accommodations.
- Global trip logistics including accommodations & in-country transportation.
- Capstone project presentation & graduation logistics including accommodations.
- Technical support for eCampus online courses.
- Tuition & Fees billing checks and reminders.
- Third party student sponsor payments (company direct fee payments).
- Assistance with Veteran benefits processing.
- Assistance with international student services
The course content includes reading materials, videos, audio lectures and experiential learning exercises. All of our classes are designed to be asynchronous to meet the demands of a working professional. You can login anytime and learn at your own pace. Student peer learning experience is enhanced through discussion boards and group projects. The Master of Industrial Distribution courses are accessed through Texas A&M eCampus and its accompanying mobile app.
eCampus – Online Learning Management System
Texas A&M Information Technology – Get your IT questions answered
24 X 7 Help Desk Central
Texas A&M Email and Google Apps
Texas A&M Howdy – Grades, Fee Billing & Payment and more.
New! We understand that most of you travel on business. Starting Fall 2015, all incoming students will be provided an iPad Air with Keyboard, eBooks and necessary productivity apps. No need to carry around your heavy books. We are taking online learning tools into mobile learning solutions. That’s the Texas A&M difference!