Tuition and Fees
TOTAL COST OF THE PROGRAM FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017*
*Estimates based on 2016-2017 academic year. Fees are subject to approval by Texas A&M BOR and subject to change. International students are charged $46 per semester service fee.
What is included in tuition and fees?
- An iPad with keyboard and productivity apps
- All eBooks, case studies and educational material
- Residency Week hotel accomodations
- Residency Week meals and transportation
- Global Distribution Trip hotel accomodations and most meals
- Global Distribution Trip in-country travel
- Capstone Project Presentations and Graduation hotel accomodations
What is not included
- Travel to and from College Station, TX
- Travel to and from Global Distribution Trip
Cost comparison of MID to other professional MBA programs
|University of Texas at Austin Professional MBA||$110,000|
|University of Texas at Austin Professional MBA at Houston||$104,000|
|University of Texas at Austin Professional MBA at DFW||$104,000|
|Rice University MBA for Professionals||$99,000|
|Southern Methodist University Professional MBA||$93,072|
|Texas A&M University Professional MBA||$86,000|
**Data from respective University websites as of November 2015.